Terms & Conditions:
1. Upon the hammer falling, the highest bidder shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer reserves the right to settle any and all disputes, and reject bids as seen fit, for any reason. When the lot is sold, the Buyer shall pay the Auctioneer, in full the hammer price. Please see ‘Fees’ next to each lot for complete clarification.
2. Upon request, buyers shall provide the auctioneer with names, addresses.
3. The ownership of the lot shall become the Buyer’s responsibility as soon as the hammer drops. Although a lot may not be shipped until payment in full has been made.
4. If payment is not made as required within these terms and conditions the Auctioneer may reject any bid made by or on behalf of the Buyer at any future Auction, or obtain part payment before accepting any future bids.
5. All goods are sold as seen and no warranty or guarantee is given. No warranty whatsoever is given by the Auctioneer in respect of any lot, and any warranties of conditions whether expressed or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are hereby excluded. It is the Buyers responsibility to rely on their own judgement in respect of goods purchased. Items described by the Auctioneer are only a basic description unless otherwise advised by the Vendor.
8. Estimates are used to help the buyer gauge what sum may be involved in the purchase of the lot. The bottom value of an estimate may represent the reserve, but will not be lower than it.
9. All lots should be paid for unless otherwise agreed. We are able to carry out low cost local deliveries as well as advise on national deliveries. All shipping costs are shown under shipping cost in the description .
10. Any persons not adhering to these conditions will be barred from our auction site and online bidding.
11. We reserve to change our terms without giving notice, please check you are up to date with our terms. If there is something you do not understand please email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you. If you bid on an item and win the lot it denotes that you agree to these terms and conditions