Get away to the beautiful city of Budapest for a fun-filled few days to immerse yourself in pole workshops and pole fitness classes. Suitable for beginners/advanced pole dancers as we will have a mix of top instructors teaching all levels from beginner to advanced.
It’s self-catering, although you can purchase a simple breakfast for about €5 per day, however students are accommodated in shared rooms with cooking facilities and eating out is very cheap (approx. £15 per meal including drinks). Local shops are just a 1 minute walk from the hotel and the main tram line is within 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
The fully inclusive schedule is packed with the following:
- Pole Tricks at all levels to world class status
- Pole choreography
- Handsprings (Strong Grip)
- Shoulder Mounts
- Splits Training
- Ballet pole
- Stretch and flex
- Floor work intermediate (knee pads required)
- Floor work advanced (knee pads required)
- Dance choreography (knee pads required)
- Mixed ability pole spins class
- Relaxation class (leggings, towel to lay on)
- Lap Dancing – bring a man’s white buttoned shirt and heels (Optional/extra cost)
- Martini Glass workshop sexy style (Optional/extra cost)
- Conditioning (Preparation for pole moves)
- Bands, body conditioning and around the pole
- Pole circuits fitness body conditioning
- Floor yoga
- Kickboxing – Boxercise
- Introduction to Figure & Bikini Natural Bodybuilders workshops
- Personal diet and training consultations (Optional/extra cost)
- Private 1-2-1 training sessions (Optional/extra cost)
- Pilates class
- Spa, massage, site seeing (Optional/extra cost)
- Relaxation and networking included!
This cost is for the whole week including all training sessions which will include a minimum of 4 hours per day – a schedule will be issued of all the lessons from February 2016. Book now to guarantee your place. Email us to place a small deposit to secure your place and additional more bespoke options of 1-2-1 training and specialist training with the Master Trainers will be available to purchase too. With over 10 national and international trainers, we focus on you and your development. You will also be able to meet and mingle with some of the pole greats up close and personal. Additional classes include the sexy Martini glass workshop, Burlesque and Pole Performer, diet and nutrition advice and 1-2-1 PT training from Bikini model Livia O’Toole. All levels of experience and ages, including beginners are most welcome! Fun, fitness and let’s not forget the social and networking side too, meeting and mingling with other instructors and students, sharing and experiencing so much more than the pole. Do not miss this fun and exciting (some call it bonkers) experience. You could not receive this level and consistency of training anywhere else for this price.
Master Trainers to include:
- Elena Artamonova Russian pole pioneer – Dance and fitness expert – Stretch flex and super advanced pole tricks
- Kay Penney Owner Founder Pole Passion – Sexy lap dance plus private lap dance 1-2-1 sessions creating your own routines and sensual photography & lap dance videos plus NEW intro to dominatrix to spice up your love life!
- Yvette Dusol Miss Pole Dance UK 2014/5 Professional champion and contortionist
- Dave Skda Mr Pole Fitness UK 2014/5 Champion and instructor
- Sue Thompson Specialist pole workshops & Pilates
- Bella Monnery Kick boxing, skipping, jogging sports – Black belt champion
- Livia O’Toole Body builder and sexy bikini body – nutritionist and personal trainer
- Dollhouse World Champion instructors for some masterclasses including Ballet Pole & Pole choreography
International Accredited Pole Fitness Instructor Training
Fancy becoming a pole sport instructor? Additional training will be given between Thursday 28th April to Sunday 01st May Foundation & Advanced Pole Teacher Training International certifications (Instructor Training optional and at extra cost £499 incudes the accommodation and International certification)
Email for more information email@example.com
We welcome and support all students from all over the world
Ideal for those students looking to gain an accreditation in Pole Fitness too, as we will be offering our Pole Teacher Training during this break before the weeks training (at extra cost)
Provisional Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday 01st May 2016 – Arrive Budapest
Monday 2nd May to Friday 6th May 2016 – Pole Training & Workshops
Thursday Afternoon – Off for sightseeing spa & Shopping
Depart Budapest Friday 6th May
Cost: Retreat at £525 inclusive all training and accommodation. Email for details of our Payment Plan
Includes: Accommodation on a shared room basis (single and double bed rooms) in a centrally located venue within the city and very close to our training venues. Included is a minimum of 4hrs of tuition daily with all training & lessons included in the price except 1-2-1 and specialist workshops like Martini Glass.
Not included: Flights (we recommend EasyJet from the UK), Transfers, Accredited Instructor Training and meals or optional specialist workshops.
Photoshoot streets of Budapest Yvette Dusol MPD UK Champion 2014/2015. Email us now to reserve your place firstname.lastname@example.org Email us and Quote Pole2Pole and Get £25 off the final Retreat payment. Normal Price £525 or £500 by quoting Pole2Pole.